Hello there, the Premier League is here today I am going to show you how you can stream the matches for free. Some of the procedures require you to download a location spoofer of use a VPN.
Disclaimer: We atSoccerteria take no responsibilities for any damage the procedures may cause to your devices.
The steps listed below are illegal in some countries.
Kodi TV allows users to stream movies and sports from anywhere.
The setup procedure for Kodi is same on PC and Android. To set up Kodi to stream live matches, we will need an add-on Called “Sports Devil.”
- Install the application and open it.
- Click Settings (the cog wheel)
- Click On System Settings
- Click Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown Sources
- Press escape key to go back
- Select File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Click none
- type this address (without the quotes) “
- Click ok
- Enter a name for Media Source (like Stuben)
- Click ok to save.
- Go back to the home screen
- Click Add-ons
- on the top left, click the box icon (like Dropbox icon)
- Click install from zip file
- You will see the file you named in step 12
- Click on it to open it
- Select the option with repository.buildstuben
- Wait for it to display a notification that Repo “Buildstube is installed.”
- Click install from repository
- Select Repo Buildstube
- When it opens, select video add ons
- Scroll down to find “Sports Devil.”
- Click on it and click install
- Select the latest version and wait for it to install
- Go back to the home screen.
- There you will see Sports Devil in the Add-ons options.
- Click on it, select live sports and Select any of the live sports options available.
- I use the LiveTV.Ru option
Mobdro is one of my all-time favourites apps on the Android platform, and I have been using it to stream for years. Mobdro has tons of sports channels that you can select from and rarely lags, giving you are a pleasant experience. Using mobdro, you don’t need any configurations, you download the app and install it, grant permissions, and you now have access over 100 sports channels (Bien Channels, Fox Sports, BT Sports Channels, Sky Sports Channels) at your disposal in the sports category. Also, one time channels showing live football matches will be added in the “Others” categories. If there is geo-restriction, a location changer and a VPN can easily bypass them.
Tv Tap app is like mobdro but lighter and also provides access to countless other sports channels. To use this app you need location changer as there is no live broadcast for premier league matches in the UK. You have to change your location to another area to be able to access live matches that take place during the day.
This article first appeared on TheGloor