At least 14 Nigeria stars led by the likes of Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi and Samuel Kalu will feature in the group stage of the UEFA Europa League this season.
The likes of Ovie Ejaria, Adedapo Awokoya-Mebude (Rangers) and Innocent Emeghara (Qarabag) have dual nationality.
A special compilation by Soccerteria gave a detailed breakdown of the country’s stars who will see action in Europe’s second-tier club competition.
- Victor Moses – Chelsea
- Alex Iwobi – Arsenal
- Samuel Kalu – Bordeaux
- Ovie Ejaria, Sadiq Umar, Adedapo Awokoya-Mebude – Rangers
- Samuel Adegbenro, Igho Ogbu – Rosenborg
- Usman Mohammed – Sarpsborg
- Peter Olayinka – Slavia Prague
- Uche Agbo – Standard Liege
- Stephen Odey – FC Zurich
- Innocent Emeghara – Qarabag
- Innocent Bonke – Malmo